Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Full-Time)
|Title:||Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Full-Time)|
Supervised by: Clinic Manager/Physician
Job Summary: Provides patient care in the office/clinic setting. Greets patients registers and verifies patient demographics information and performs clerical duties for the clinic. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and/or Physician. Maintains regulatory requirements, nursing and office policies, procedures and standards. Communicates with physicians and team members about patient's clinical condition, including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
· Successful completion of a Medical Assistant Program or 6 month Nurse Aide Program.
· Certified Medical Assistant through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) or Certified Nursing Assistant
· Idaho licensure required
· Completion of venipuncture class.
· Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
· Additional languages preferred.
· Basic computer knowledge.
· For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, contact Human Resources Department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising patient care.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications